January 13, 2007

The Wedding

So what do we do? Elope? Run off to Vegas? City Hall? Niagara Falls?

We keep talking about it, back and forth, neither one of us has any overwhelming preference. Or at least none that we're saying out loud. I'd love some little thing; I'm not sure what that thing should be though. There's a little place between here and Albuquerque that does elopements, Hacienda Dona Andrea, that looks like it would meet my Pretty Pretty Princess needs, without breaking the bank. The idea of a tacky bad-movie wedding in Vegas cracks my shit up, I mean who could resist the allure of this?


City Hall would be easy, or the local courthouse, or wherever it is. That's our quick option. Our get-the-woman-some-insurance option. Not so terribly romantic, but legal. And quick (did I mention the part about it being quick?).

No comments: